1. Get a drink of water.
2. Make your bed.
When you have a lot to do and feel panic, making your bed can be the first step in getting your life on track.
3. Take a shower.
4. Have a snack - not junk food!
Did you eat enough today? It's super tempting to eat junk food when you feel like crap. If you don't feel like making a whole meal, maybe eat just a piece of fruit; something you can burn throughout the day and not in a burst of five minutes.
5. Take a walk.
6. Change your clothes.
Even if you aren't going to leave the house today, put on real clothes. Or, if you've been wearing the same uncomfortable clothes all day and feel restless, change into your sleepy clothes and slippers and just relax.
7. Change your environment.
8. Talk to someone, not on the internet - it can be about anything.
If you don't feel like talking through your troubles, that's OK. Visit a friend, talk to them about a movie you saw. Call your mom and see how she's doing.
9. Dance to an upbeat guilty pleasure song.
10. Get some exercise.
Do some cardio, work up a sweat. If you don't have the time for a whole workout, look up a sun salutation on YouTube and stretch for as long as you have time.
11. Accomplish something - even if it's something tiny.
12. Hug an animal.
Believe it. There is not a better treatment and stress relief than cuddling an animal.
13. Make a "done" list instead of a "to-do" list.
14. Watch a YouTube video that always makes you laugh.
15. Give yourself permission to feel shitty.